【Mango jams mafia】
Just one bite and chew, and you can taste the sour and the essential oil of lemon mixed with the bitter and the aftertaste of coffee along with the sweetness and the fragrance of mango jam. Different flavor comes out at different time, like a gun fight inside your mouth. It is unspeakable, complicated, and interesting.
1. Cut the lemon into 3-5mm thick slices of each piece. Pick out the seeds.
2. Put some coffee beans into a zipper bag or plastic bag, and use a hammer to crack it.Spread the coffee beans on the lemon slices evenly.
3. Put a tea spoon of lemon jam on the top to make mafia sweet.
【Red dragon fruit jam cream cake roll】
Red dragon fruit itself doesn’t have a very strong flavor, and it is not heat resistant. Therefore, red dragon fruit is usually served cold or as dessert. The bright red in color makes the dish have a natural colorant! Hence, Goodwill Food tries to put red dragon fruit into the popular cake roll and hope the light taste of fruit will balance the taste of cream, together with the pink stuffing, to bring a taste of love. Let’s try it out!
1. Preparing equipment:oven (The heat can be adjusted), baking pan (L35xW24cm), an iron box (L7xW24xH10cm), cooking paper, electric mixer.
Stuffing: 90g mascarpone, 20g fine sugar, 200g whipping cream, 70g red pitaya jam
Cake dough: 50g soybean oil, 60g low protein flour, 20g red pitaya Jam, 75g milk, 5 egg yolks, 5 egg white, 70g castor sugar.
3. Making stuffing:After freezing all the ingredients for the stuffing, put them all into the electric mixer to beat at high speed. Then put it in the freezer.
4. Making cake dough:
Step1: Mix the soybean oil and low protein flour together in an iron bowl. After that, put in the red pitaya jam and milk to mix. Finally, pour in the egg yolk and mix.
Step2: Pour the egg white into the electric mixer and beat at mid to low speed, and then put in 1/3 of fine sugar each time you mix it. After adding the last 1/3 of the remaining fine sugar, beat slowly until it become creamy.
Put 1/3 of the mixture in step2 into that in step1 and mix gently until you can’t see the former. Then mix the remaining.
5. Baking the cake:Place the cooking paper on the tray, cut 4-5cm in the corner of the cooking paper so that it completely sticks to the tray. Pour the cake dough into the tray and smoothen it. Hold the tray and slightly hit it to the table 3-4 times to remove the air, so that after being baked, the cake will be denser. Next, put the tray into the oven with the upper heat at 200 degree and the lower heat at 160 degree, bake for 25 minutes and then take out the cake to cool.
6. Adding the stuffing:Cut the cake into the size of your iron box, spread a layer of the red pitaya jam, and fill in half of the stuffing (in the middle). Place the finished red pitaya jam cream cake roll onto the iron box with cooking paper, and give it a little pressure. Turn the cake around seam-side down and put it in to the box you prepared. That’s it!
【Red dragon fruit jam yogurt】
Red dragon fruit jam brings a sweet and fresh fragrance. At the same time, it contains tons of pectin. If you match it with yogurt, it will combine sourness and sweetness into a rich flavor. You can upgrade your yogurt with a simple mix and match.
1. Buy some yogurt.The sugar-free yogurt is better. You can also make it yourself.
2. Put an appropriate amount of red dragon fruit jam into the yogurt,and let the sweet of jam and the sour of yogurt mix well.
3. You can put fresh fruit like dragon fruit or pineapple into yogurt to enhance mouthfeel.